LG LT500P Fluoride, Chloramines, Chlorine, Taste, and Odor Removal Water Filter
This My Choice Water refrigerator water filter has been custom designed for the need of specific types of filter media for different types of water sources. Due to its unique design, this filter has up to 200% more high quality filtration media than our competitors! That is a great help in removing contaminants from your water and giving you the clean water you deserve.
This My Choice Water refrigerator water filter contains the highest quality blend of 3 different filtration media that is available, which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. This is a great filter for reducing the fluoride, chloramines, heavy metals, lead, arsenic, chlorine, taste, and odor of your water. The unique carbon has millions of active sites on its surface and within the filter, which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. A fantastic filter MADE IN THE USA at a reasonable price.
- This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
- This filter also with a package of o-ring lubricant for installation of your filter.
- We pretest all filters for leaks to guarantee a proper, leak-free fit.
FITS IN PLACE OF:
Guaranteed by My Choice Water
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce fluoride, heavy metals, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
|Flow Rate:||.5 gpm/1.89 lpm|
|Operating Temperature:||33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)|
|Min Operating Pressure:||30 psi - (207 kPa)|
|Max Operating Pressure:||100 psi - (689 kPa)|
|Life:||6 months or 300 gallons (1,136 liters)|
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
*LG IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF LG ELECTRONICS INC.